80Legends Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Orlando Pirates Football Club (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 and in possession of a valid identity document.
- The promotional competition is not open to any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from Orlando Pirates Football Club and its various stakeholders. However, the participant has the right to digitally unsubscribe from, or opt out of receiving marketing material, or request in writing that the promoter delete their information by contacting Legal Department, 53 Central Street, Houghton 2198, South Africa.
- This promotional competition is open from the 13th of August 2018 and ends at 0:00 (midnight) on 16th of December 2018. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to have voted at least once on orlandopiratesfc.com/80legends during the ''Vote Your Legend'' campaign.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a Winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another Winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may vote once per day for the duration of the campaign.
THE PRIZES (24)
- Win one of eight x LG G6 smartphones
- Win one of eight x 2018/2019 official
Orlando Pirates jerseys
- Win one of eight x R2500 cash prizes
Winners are required to be 18 years and older to qualify for, and claim a prize
- Winners will be selected randomly amongst all valid competition entries
- The Prize Winners will be required to provide their name, ID number, Copy of their Identity Document, contact details and banking details (where applicable).
- The Prize Winners will be notified either telephonically or electronically where they will be required to verify their details for delivery, collection or transfer of prizes (where applicable).
- The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the Prize Winners once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winners cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to supply the required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 1 (one) week will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cellphone hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Any attempt to use multiple email, cell phone or Facebook / Twitter / Instagram accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images/film footage taken of the Winner for publicity purposes, in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter Legal Department, 53 Central Street, Houghton 2198.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in any and all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.
GO BACK TO 80LEGENDS